- Young boy - Flynn Ingoldby Young man - James Parkinson Himself - Tony Parkinson Music - Daughter ‘Medicine’ Director/DP - David Parkinson Steadicam - Andy Stankovich Drone Operator - Brian Telford Additional Photography - James Parkinson Costume design - Sybil Lebois Parkinson Sound design - Oliver Dowie Grip / Gaffer - James Parkinson Edit / Colour - David Parkinson -
- Director/dp: David Parkinson AC/AD: James Parkinson Score & sound design: Oliver Dowie Additional writing: Chloe Frayne Edit, Colour: David Parkinson Additional Colour: Benjamin Packer Voiced by: Alan Watts Produced by: Moonship Pictures -
- Commissioned by Penny's Hill winery in beautiful McLaren Vale, South Australia this piece captures the winter months of 2016 responding to key events and changing weather conditions. The narrative explores the natural elements that come together to produce the humble wine grape and the many characters and unique experiences Penny's Hill has to offer. - Director/DP/Edit: David Parkinson
- Filmed over 3 days at Flinders University, this piece explores not only the academic experiences but the cultural and social experiences of day to day life in one of the most unique school settings in the world. To make every day count and celebrate each passing moment. - Agency: Showpony Director / DOP: David Parkinson Producer: Sophie Roenfeldt Sound design: Oliver Dowie Production Company: Moonship - Winner: Gold ACS Award for cinematography, 2015 SA/WA ACS Awards
Filmed over 3 weeks in Japan this short film explores the beauty and complexity of modern day Japan from the eyes of an observer. Like visiting the past and the future at the same time. - Director / DP: David Parkinson Music: Bon Iver - Holocene (Message to Bears Remix) - Winner: Gold ACS Award for cinematography, 2014 SA/WA ACS Awards
- Welcome to “Zafarelli Town”! This fun set of 6x TVC's created in collaboration with Mae King & Black Sheep Advertising. - Produced by: Nicola Tate Directed by: Eddie White Cinematography: David Parkinson Agency: Black Sheep Advertising Production Company: Mae King
South Australian Tourism
- The new South Australian Tourism Commission campaign shines the spotlight on the close proximity of a diverse mix of unique tourism experiences located so close to Adelaide. Created in collaboration with KWP! and Kojo.
Directed by: David Parkinson & Benjamin Dowie Produced by: Matt Byrne Agency: KWP! Edit, Grade: Marty Pepper Cinematography: David Parkinson & Benjamin Dowie -
The Currant Shed
- This piece explores the unique dining experience offered by one of South Australia's top restaurants. A collection of intimate moments captured over the summer months delivers a visceral viewing experience that captures a sense of place, of people and of passion. - Director/DP: David Parkinson - Winner: Gold ACS Award for cinematography, 2014 SA/WA ACS Awards
- Director/DP: David Parkinson - Winner: Gold ACS Award for cinematography, 2015 SA/WA ACS Awards
Filmed over 5 days all over the state this piece is a kind of visual celebration of South Australia and all South Australians who support businesses like Foodland. It captures every day moments and a few of the many characters who keep the state of SA a beautiful place to live and a beautiful place to grow healthy sustainable food now and for the future. - Director/DP: David Parkinson 2nd Unit: Ben Dowie Producer: Matt Byrne Agency: KWP! Production company: Kojo
- Parla + Alskare Jewellery // Summer Collection 2014 - Produced, Directed, Shot, Cut & Graded by: David Anthony Parkinson Styling & Design: Jemma Comitogianni Camera / Styling Assistant: David Byerlee Talent: Rachel Byerlee, Erin Pichler Music: Chet Faker - Terms and Conditions (Akouo Remix) - Winner Gold Award, 2014 SA/WA ACS Cinematography Awards 2014.
- Director: David Parkinson DP: Viv Madigan Producer: Kristen Medhurst Agency: Blackbocks
Dancing Under Flaming Skies
- Dancing under flaming skies.
Music by: Oliver Dowie Dance by: Mem Ingoldby Film by: David Parkinson
Piano / Short film
Piano was produced for the Movie Extra Tropfest 2012 film festival. It was shot at the historic Ingleburne Homestead in Willunga South Australia. The Conclusion of the film is left to the imagination of the viewer. Was she dreaming? Is she a ghost? Is the music imagined from a lost moment in her past? or does the Piano itself have a hidden musical secret? - Directed, Captured & Edited by: David Parkinson Music: Olivia Raston Girl: Sybil Lebois -
Meals on Wheels
- TV commercial produced for Meals on Wheels, South Australia. - Agency: Blackbocks Producer: Kristen Medhurst Director: David Parkinson -